Welcome to Austech, Australia’s premier advanced precision manufacturing and machine tool exhibition. Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia annually.
Owned and operated by AMTIL, Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheetmetal working including:
- CNC Machining Centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres
- Turning Machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment
- Special Purpose Machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters
- Laser Equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving
- Digital & Additive Manufacturing
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software
In 2013 Austech and National Manufacturing Week (NMW) will line up together, providing a comprehensive display which is expected to attract 10,000+ visitors.